What did you do with your Guzzi today ? 2019 .......

Yes I see the same now, but I did see photos I know because I commented on them! :smiley:

I see them, very tasty looking.

I walked around it plugged in the optimate, and shut the garage door again.

Sorry, been very busy and not on the forum for a few weeks. I live just outside Midsomer Norton now, so not far from North Dorset. Could maybe meet up at Compton Abbas or Motocorsas cafe in Gillingham some time.

Jim

Photos have gone again :unamused:

Look very carefully, you will see this only once.

Iā€™m lookingā€¦

Something is definitely weird, tried saving one of them, this is what I get for a file name: :open_mouth:

https: // lh3.googleusercontent.com / o6nw-t3imG1F5R1Tb9_CpgJZqZgT7P0aYxWTx9WFFV6slh7M3FdFPLjLlRcs9gEIjabRk
Sy7c7_WZZorcOarmNyRGNyDqlvHkwR9A-qpb4Ck8xqzaQvrNEAFsLyMPII2kR7iUMsGi--yDrHB3Sqv5Zd7Y-FkqjfYEaKyEBciAt8QYjgo
VTr_3Q8Fh-PRJMT-7iW8eaiW_OyoR65yNetFxLmxOC59ETOKR7Xehh_7r4TcL2FlQEaWZlZ0r2BTgfE-wBQJHUvEJjWO2cZ17_85xJYVXUV
31NhKp3gLCY4MFSV3IErg1n7hynzBnYyE3_JMa8ldZLzVbVVG1XMHyhU6WmWpB9QIbYbTUkAOd34MsHDFtkL0uptNprdfZ2hJ_LVhl5AdX4
RtNXf1RhJ9uPxWG6yQh8iZixSWuIoucrnSPydsWTkHHQLbQrxyFRS4gdoPqh7L4GvCXauCfygzcMwryREJcLqvQ-R1e63oWtQUWoe5nKbVN
b-7Q7MJge_C6wJTEGmgdGtA4Ptu2TJzkrv7tCKkm36IFIba0Zye29IFXmZyFNeA10BrWj2qJ0py7puvEpa3f-J_iAKXsqUci-AcH5209mvO
vYoY4EQsW7T9rQmngl6-t-ZSo8_ad48VwIqX5UGCk-pBGq2d_nm0hURy7_c=w704-h938-no

Well yesterday, I wheeled it out of the garage (rear wheel only) and degreased and cleaned the wheel, swing arm etc. Spangly now.

Today I got Thunderbird 5 covered in shyte in the Kentish lanes, marvellous stuff it was too, slipping and sliding with some of me BSA chumsā€¦

Heated grips packed up today, so a bit of fettling is called for, soon be warm rain time ladsā€¦ :wink:

I completed major dash surgery on my Breva 1100 and now have a working LCD for the 1st time in 18 months :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Iā€™m very happy :smiley:

Next job ā€¦ swing arm bearing lubrication ā€¦ if I can work out how to support the bike on my Eazy Rizer jack that is

Took the Stelvio for an MOT and service at Newcombe Bros, all well but front pads and both tyres will need replacing soon and the rear shock bearings too. Not enough of a problem to fail the MOT but I will need to sort them out soon.

Well at the weekend I pushed the Pearl around the plot a bit. Took Jug out for a first ride this year to drop off some stuff for powder coating. Then took Blue to bits.

Iā€™ll feel a whole lot happier when weā€™ve seen the last of the salt and Iā€™ve got at least a couple more of the broken bikes back on the road.

Sorry Jim, I missed your post. I donā€™t know how I did that as I look at this and the Z1 owners forum every morning about this time - how sad is that! Absolutely, Motocorsa or Compton Abbas when the weather improves a bit. Iā€™ll be in touch.

R

I rode to Brentwood on the Stelvio yesterday, big grin on my face all the way there and all the way home, it was almost like Spring! :smiley:

1st coat on the newly shot blasted rear brake caliper hanger of the Nevada.

Pumped the tyres up!
Iā€™ve not used the SP for about 18 months as it could do with some new brake lines plus it is sitting waiting until it becomes historic with free tax and no MOT.
In the garage last night I noticed the front tyre was almost flat. What is it with modern tubes that they canā€™t hold their pressure?
Previously the bike sat for 15 years and they still had about 20 psi in them after all that time.

Increased sensitivity.