What did you do with your Guzzi today ? 2017 .......

Nowt, but I have been tinkering with the freshly complete and road legal project SR500. Although running reasonably well, the carburation is a bit out, and the original carb is a fiendishly complex design, so still more tinkering to go. Here it is while still shiny;

Lovely bikes SR500s…
I used Lefty for some shopping and to visit me Auntie Sue across the city…the return journey takes about an hour at peak time in my van…me and Lefty did it in 10 minutes…and hes this Gambalungas cover star too. !

I see you’re in this month’s Classic Motorcycle Mechanics with the Le Mans as well…

Aint seen that yet Fen…am I smilin ?

An enigmatic sort of half smile. Either that or you had wind…

I’ve got a copy.
Will get you a looksy
Steve

:laughing: that’d be more like it…unlike the Mona Lisa…

You sure get about Kate, no grass growing under your feet :slight_smile:

wiring… been wiring… :open_mouth:

And driving you crackers by the sound of it :slight_smile:

Work of the Devil Neil :smiling_imp:

Got my lil’Breva back on Wednesday from Tony Botto. I am not telling you what he charged as I am sure he’s undercharged me.
Went to start it yesterday morning and the battery was flat.
Took the battery off last night and discovered the positive lead was loose.
So put it on charge anyway and the green light was smiling at me this morning so it’ll be reconnected tomorrow morning and taken for a spin.
Nigel at NBS when he renovated my Bevel box cleaned the old cracked paint off the outer case as well, definitely well chuffed.

Jump started the bloody thing off the car.

Just don’t do the miles to hold an adequate charge this time of year. Long way home tonight it the phekca starts.

Wiring I’m wiring too! :unamused:

Went to work on the beetle…we knocked off early so got home in the light n washed the salt off…

Just had to get me an Optimate, for same problem. But scooter battery is already fooked due to being an AGM and left only half charged for too long.

Also doing wiring, the Convert alternator wiring looked like a bag of very crinkly crisps, so new wires in place, only problem was the blue wire to the back of the rectifier almost didn’t reach, bit of a tug and all was well.

:open_mouth: must be the weather

Posh shed mate :wink:

Too cold for the shed,
sneak them in when the missus is out :smiley: